• Do you want to visit the UK for tourism or to spend some time with a family member?
  • Are you interested in studying in any of the UK world class Universities?
  • Do you want to live and work legally in the UK?
  • Do you want to regularise your immigration status in the UK?
  • Do you want your family member or your spouse to come and live permanently with you in the UK?
  • Have you recently had your immigration application refused in the UK or from abroad?
  • Are you an EEA National or his/her family member and want to know your residence rights in the UK?
  • Do you consider yourself a Refugee?
  • Are you a UK business and needing business immigration advice?
  • Do you need mediation/Arbitration prior to starting a divorce of childcare petition?
  • Are you threatened with the curtailment of your residence permit by your sponsoring spouse/civil partner?
  • Do you need to collect debts or needing debt and money advice?
  • Are you generally confused of your situation in the UK?

If you answer yes to one or more of the questions, then Contact Us

If you are a foreign national wanting to work in the UK but you are subject to immigration control, you must first apply for a UK workers visa. The UK Border Agency applies a points-based system in conjunction with other category-specific requirements under the Immigration Rules.

As a temporary worker you can apply to enter the UK for a short time although generally you will need an employer in the UK willing to sponsor you. There are 5 categories of temporary worker under Tier 5 of the points-based system (4 of which have been sub-categorised below as the same points requirements apply). Note, the additional youth mobility scheme is not an employment route.

TIER 5 Temporary Worker Visa – creative and sporting – you can apply for a Tier 5 visa under this category if you are coming to work or perform in the UK for up to 12 months as a sportsperson, entertainer or creative artist. Sportspeople must be internationally established and/or their job must make a significant contribution to the development and running of their sport at the highest level. To apply you must have a sponsor and a valid certificate of sponsorship with an endorsement from a recognised governing body. You also need to score 40 points, comprising of 30 points from your certificate of sponsorship and 10 points for maintenance funds.

The creative and sporting category is not for people who want to come or who are already in the UK as entertainers or sports visitors. Click here for Visitors Visas.

TIER 5 Temporary Worker Visa – charity workers, religious workers, government authorised exchange or international agreement  – charity workers are people coming to the UK to do voluntary work for a charity for up to 12 months. The religious workers category is for people coming to the UK for preaching, pastoral or non-pastoral work, or work in a religious order such as a monastery or convent. The government authorised exchange category is for people coming to the UK through approved schemes that aim to share knowledge, experience and best practice, and to experience the UK’s social and cultural life. The international agreement category covers people coming to the UK under contract to do work that is governed by international law, eg, employees of overseas governments. All of these circumstances may mean you are eligible to enter the UK on a Tier 5 visa.

In all 4 sub-categories, to apply you must have a sponsor and a valid certificate of sponsorship. You also need to score 40 points comprising of 30 points from your certificate of sponsorship and 10 points for maintenance funds.

TIER 5 Temporary Worker Visayouth mobility scheme – this is a scheme for young people from participating countries and territories that want to experience life in the UK. These countries include Australia, Canada, Japan, Monaco, New Zealand, Hong Kong, South Korea and Taiwan. Your national government will be your sponsor during your stay. You will need to score 50 points based on your nationality, age and maintenance funds. You must also be outside the UK to apply.

An application for a temporary worker Tier 5 visa can be complex and using the services of an immigration expert is highly recommended.


Who we are

Babs & Co. Legal Practitioners is specialists in all areas of UK Immigration, UK Visas, UK Family [ +more ]


What we do

Our firm is differentiated by its focused and quality approach to  all your legal and immigration needs+more ].


Our Fees & Charges

These fees represent our typical anticipated charges for commonly requested legal services .[ +more ]



The purpose of the Resources section of our website is to provide insight and understanding  into the legal issues [+more ]

Let us advise, assist and represent you in all immigration, nationality and asylum

UK Visa Services

Stay Up To Date

Signup for our Newsletters

Latest News

Office Location


Location: Ground Floor, Estuary House196 Ballards Road,  Dagenham  RM10 9AB, it is opposite of the Mcdonals Car Pak on A13, (Ballards Road)

Local Buses are buses 174 or 175 from Dagenham Heathway Station, Bus 287 from Barking Station, Bus 145 from Dagenham Dock Station and the Nearest Station is Dagenham Heathway OR Dagenham Dock. 

The UK Office is Regulated by the OISC in respect of Immigration Services Ref: F201000046

Image result for oisc logo